Saturday, August 10, 2013

York day 3: James' guest post

Since Anja was recovering from her cold in bed today, I am doing the post. We've settled in at the caravan site in York, and it didn't take me long to drive into York to today's training venue in an old railway hall refitted as an exercise hall. I spent the day watching longsword classes by Keith Farrell and Bert Gevaert, and then took part in a messer class given by Bob Brookes. A couple of sparring bouts helped finished the day before a congenial beer and a return to a much improved Anja.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear about Anja's illness. Glad to hear she is feeling a bit better.

    I hope the weather is at least warmish, though I suspect there has been lots of rain probably. Pretoria is somewhat chilly and windy.

    Hope to hear more of your adventures!

    ReplyDelete